Thursday, January 10, 2019

About Me

I have 2 Hermits currently and their names are Sebastean and Claudia. I got them from my local pet store a few months back. However,they where not the first ones I had.The first ones I got where at a “beach shop” in Pigeon Forge, Tennessee ,sadly one of the two crabs I bought died a week later most likely from PPS (a term most commonly used in the hermie world it means “post purchase stress”) I picked it up,expecting it to be alive and it fell out of its shell into the water!I was really sad that my friendly crab,Coral, died. So I got two more crabs which are the ones I mentioned above,Sebastean and Claudia.Sadly a few weeks ago my first crab I got died.😢 But no need to worry this blog is to help you have the happiest hermies!


1 comment:

  1. Are you sure your crab died and it wasn't just molting?

    ReplyDelete

Memes